Thursday, February 11, 2010

Seem's whenever I try to do these blog things, I always forget about them. And then I forget what I should say LOL! Well I am now finally married to the love of my life Kip :) I am so happy that words escape me LOL. The honeymoon was a great one and I will not tell you any of the details those are for me and Kip. ^_^ No kiss and tell.

We are currently trying to open our Tavern finally. My brother Christo is going to build it. I just hope by the end of all this he still has his hair left AND I'm still in the family ^_^. I know he will do a fantasic job and I am all the faith and trust in him about this. hm.. What else. Oh I opened a new studio, and Kip and I have started a rental business. And I have quit djing. Only on Fridays with my dad do I dj now. I am liking the not so rush on it. For one, my dj equipment was going hay wire and two I just need a break. Other then that, I really dont have anything else. I will try to get on here more to update. :) Bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Depth

My photo
Amersfoort, Netherlands
I am a very diverse person. I love a range of things. Trying out new talents is something that pleases me, as well as helping. I am married to my love Kip in sl. Life is good!