Friday, April 9, 2010

End of the week pic.

Jenna

This week has been a very fun one :). I went to Sweetgrass with my brothers for easter. The moment I saw Tim in the giant egg I knew I couldn't miss it. Upon arriving I was greeted by a female egg, she was so pretty, but then I found out it was ROD! hahahaha. Yes this was going to be a great party. Below are the pics I have worked on today some I have worked harder on then others. But all are just as important. Everyone in these pictures mean the world to me and I love them. Have fun looking though the journey of Jenna's eyes. And maybe you will see what I do. ooooooo scary!

The Kids. JJ, Mie, Ameri

Egg Heads, Rod & Tim
Jenna & Papa just chillin'
Caldwell
Christo Bunny!
Dillon

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Depth

My photo
Amersfoort, Netherlands
I am a very diverse person. I love a range of things. Trying out new talents is something that pleases me, as well as helping. I am married to my love Kip in sl. Life is good!