Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Adventures

This is my new role play character, I have been wanting to get into an rp for a while, and when this one started to peek my interest, I thought check out the sim. And then think of a story line for her. I am basing it on me, as I cant change who I am nor do I wish to. I know there are some people that can just pretend to be someone else, but thats just not me. Only thing I have changed is names of course, and just a few things, here is her story.
Name- Rose Ameila Chester nickname Ro

Ro is a neko girl her father a noble human, her mother a pure neko of the forest, a princess in her own right. Ro's parent's met and married against their parents wishes, they were now outcasts. Stripped of their nobility and set to make it on their own. No longer of worth her father grown to anger and violence, beating her mother and when Ro was older would beat her to. One, night Ro had enough, putting on the only thing she had, stealing some coins, she fled the home of all her nightmares. Living on her one for more then 2 years, it's now approaching her 18th birthday, and she for the first time will enter the city. She is a slight woman, small and fast, strong and sharp minded, bright red hair, and tail to match, should give anyone an idea of her temperament. Ready to take on what she must to survive.
More on this when it unfolds :).
Saturday, I hung out with my brother Tobi =D all we did was sit and voice chat while he did his rl laundry and I was working on a picture for an rp I have joined. It's so nice when you meet those special ppl you can just it with and they just sit with you. I have been very blessed in my sl life to have a few I can. :) Love you lil brother! Also, this picture of Tobi is a work in progress, I will have the finished product for viewing later.







It is now Friday -D And tomorrow is the T.R.A.C.S. Party! And my weekend party list is under way. Sunday the Coral Reef party, and Sweetgrass. Also tomorrow I will be opening up the Dragon's Flame Tavern once again, and just start streaming every Saturday 6am-8am slt. Come and just hang out :). The adventures in second life are forever going, and its worth the ride, and the friendships.










No comments:

Post a Comment

In Depth

My photo
Amersfoort, Netherlands
I am a very diverse person. I love a range of things. Trying out new talents is something that pleases me, as well as helping. I am married to my love Kip in sl. Life is good!