Thursday, December 30, 2010

December


So maybe for my new years resolution I will say I will keep up with my blogs. I have always been horrible with blog/diary type things. I start them but cant seem to stick with it. But I am trying. Here I post my photos, I also now have a facebook for my photos http://www.facebook.com/pages/LML/124998737561603 if anyone is interested. This year has been one of my most interesting years in Second Life. My choice to come back to it has be great. I have met so many awesome people, have lost some people. Some friendships have thickened where others died out. But out of all of it I have enjoyed myself. Found out some skills I never knew I had, and found out with other skills I should just leave it alone. I have picked up Djing, Photography and have been pretty successful with it. I have attempted building even finished a build with my partner Kip. But building just isn't for me but I fair well. I have attempted with making clothing, skins, shapes. ^^ Horse selling, all of it. <.< Think I will stay with djing and taking photos (eventhough I got a modeling job) But cant blame a girl for trying. I have a new photo I would like to share and see what feed back I get. May this New Year bring you all the joys you are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Depth

My photo
Amersfoort, Netherlands
I am a very diverse person. I love a range of things. Trying out new talents is something that pleases me, as well as helping. I am married to my love Kip in sl. Life is good!