Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Bloodlines

Many of you know I am a very active in the Bloodlines game in Second Life. I have been in it for a year now. I turned 11-10-09 and have never turned back. I did take a break here and there but basically stuck with it. I love the rp, I love the friends I have made. I have been in 4 clans.
The first was Frostbite I liege to Sam43 Scorpio I was 14 days old when he turned me. We left that clan in April to start our own because the drama just got way to much, with a crazy King just kicking people out left and right and yea. Well Starting our own clan Dragon's Flame was good, we had a promising future, until Sam went missing. Then I find out he has been banned from SL, my heart broke. He was my first friend I made coming back into sl and now he is gone. So I was like w/e and went rogue for a while. It wasn't until August, that I thought to re-liege into a clan. I liege to Giuseppe Colasanti who was apart of We Are Blood, I had a hard time in it. I didn't feel like I was fitting in to well. I was trying to get into their army, but I am not into DCS. I was doing a mentor program to teach others about Bloodlines. That seemed to be ok. But the problem I was running into was my liege. Though Giuseppe or fondly known as Chewy is a great friend, to me as a liege he needs more guidance in. I am a tough minion, I like having an active liege and a liege that knows the game. I was hardly getting any chat from him, or when I would it would be just a "how are you" then dead. So then I started to seek out a new liege, this brought me to Zakk Xenno. He is an awesome person, he is attentive to his minions, and gives them all equal attention. I finally found what I was looking for. WRB was looking up as well, I became active in their club, Kip was active with me, life was good. Or was it?
In that time that I didn't know. Zakk and his liege were planning on leaving WRB, I was taken by great surprise. I was happy in WRB seemed to be an ok clan. But I like to think I am pretty loyal, so when my liege asked me to follow, I was going to trust him and follow. This now leads my line to La Petite Mort. A fresh clan, fresh ideas and like personalities. *coughs* Kip and I were asked to head the Training part of the clan. I was extremely excited about this. So we wrote up some documents and put some classes in place. But since we moved I kept having a weird feeling about the clan, I Was really trying not to let it bug me. I was going to make this work, I was finally home?
My feeling continues to grow about the place. It seems to be to lax, and there is a major factor. Sex Sex SEX. Now those that are close to me know I love sex. But I do not love it thrown in my face at every turn. No one seemed to listen to the reasons. No one really seemed to care. It was just a carbon copy WRB just SEX. So after a month of really thinking about it, and going over it with Kip, and the others involved. I knew it was time to leave once more. This time it will be for the last time. I cannot deal with moving AGAIN.
New Years Eve. Brings me closing out the old and opening the new at the same time. I am now in Talamasca Caste and I WILL Make it work. This time my liege is Tobias Avelino. My lil brother, I remember meeting him back in May when we was jus a NOOOOBIE. They to wanted me and Kip to head the training. So I drew up new notes, and even made some awesome scrolls.
Bloodlines has brought me a lot of joy, sadness, happiness, anger. But I do find it fun.

These scrolls I worked on for hours, I think they came out great =D





No comments:

Post a Comment

In Depth

My photo
Amersfoort, Netherlands
I am a very diverse person. I love a range of things. Trying out new talents is something that pleases me, as well as helping. I am married to my love Kip in sl. Life is good!