Friday, January 7, 2011

New year so New look.

Well, I thought it was time to revamp my blog. I think if I continue to look at the ways I can fix it up, I will post more ^^. New titles everywhere, maybe when the next people come to read it they will say, "wait wut this isn't Jen's page." I sure hope I do not loose my readers, because I am actually posting now! Well for the moment anyway.
Tomorrow I will be djing at T.R.A.C.S I'm excited because I get to play the first party there of the year AND in their new club! I have put together a line of music that will start with some classics then work it's way up to new music. I am feeling strong about that, because as the saying goes "out with the old in with the new" but with music, how can you really deny the old?

Tomorrow I will also teach my second bloodlines class in my new clan, it will be the beginners class where I will teach how the HUD's work and the basics. I am excited to see all who will come.

I hope ya'll enjoy the new lay out, and the jotting of my mind as I type away.
KISSES!

Oh and don't be afraid to leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Depth

My photo
Amersfoort, Netherlands
I am a very diverse person. I love a range of things. Trying out new talents is something that pleases me, as well as helping. I am married to my love Kip in sl. Life is good!