Friday, January 14, 2011

She continues.

Well this week I have been kinda busy in the photo world. I officially started my job at LionSkins so the photo of me was to help promote her. But I thought why just her? Why not the other people I love in second life. They aren't skin stores so...I'ma put them in. The other logo's are Halostar for my husbands family and mine and the logo of our ranch. Next comes T.R.A.C.S many of you know from previous postings how much I support them. It's the logo of my brothers club, that for now is sleeping as their sim unfortunately was shut down. The the last logo is of Talamasca Caste the vampire clan I am a part of. I worked pretty hard and long on this photo, I wanted something new and different. Hope ya'll enjoy it.


The Next photo is of my nephew Kami. after weeks of trying to get him in the studio we finally were able to get this done yesterday. I swore I would put flowers in it and by golly I won :)~~ he still cant figure out where they are at ~.^. For more updates stay tuned. You can also find me at http://www.facebook.com/pages/LML/124998737561603

-Jrose

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Depth

My photo
Amersfoort, Netherlands
I am a very diverse person. I love a range of things. Trying out new talents is something that pleases me, as well as helping. I am married to my love Kip in sl. Life is good!