Sunday, January 16, 2011

Surprise!

With everything that went on this last week both real life and second life it seemed for a moment it was just dark moments. But then I found out that it was Christo's birthday. >:D so I talked to Tim and Rod about throwing Christo a surprised party. I figured having it at the time the T.R.A.C.S party was usually going on would be ok. So I worked pretty hard on getting it all together. Tim and Rod did their part to make sure Christo would show up.
The guests began to arrive.













But Where was the guest of honor? As I looked at my watch I notice how time was flying by. One hour...two hours...still no guest of honor. It seems we really did a good job of keeping the secret from Christo.



But then as the party was winding down and the guests began to leave. What does our eyes see? Why its the guest! The birthday boy! All sleepy eyed and not prepared for what he gets dropped into.

********************************SURPRISE************************************

Happy Birthday brother!

1 comment:

In Depth

My photo
Amersfoort, Netherlands
I am a very diverse person. I love a range of things. Trying out new talents is something that pleases me, as well as helping. I am married to my love Kip in sl. Life is good!