Sunday, April 29, 2012

Return

Hallo!
After much long break (about 8 months from sl) I am back!
Since I have been back in my sl life, I have been kind of lonely. I am now in a whole new timezone, most my friends are in my old one.  Even my family that is in the same timezone as me, they get home late, and I am usually in bed by that time. So meh it's been pretty lonely. But I have decided I would kick out that lonely feeling and do something about it.
SO, I did!
I started djing again, my first passion in second life, followed closely by photography.
Last night I dj'd at a new club called Greek Gold Lesbian Resort. Now. no I am not a lesbian, but hey I love people, I love music and so do they. I had a rockin time! Ended up with about 30 people on the sim at the end of my set! 
Today I will be going back to dj at Sweetgrass for their Queens Day theme, I will post photos as they come. I am so happy to return! =D 

That is it for now. sure you would think I would have something long and windy, but naw. Not today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Depth

My photo
Amersfoort, Netherlands
I am a very diverse person. I love a range of things. Trying out new talents is something that pleases me, as well as helping. I am married to my love Kip in sl. Life is good!