Friday, September 2, 2011

Weekend!

It is weekend time and with that comes the parties and the fun! This week has been interesting. I finally got my first couple clients at my new job in sl A Touch Of Glamour where I am a photographer and finally get to really use my skills and get paid for it ^_^. I will post my flickr link below.

On Saturday I will dj for the first time since my mom passed away. It will be at T.R.A.C.S again I will put a link at the bottom. It will be a Back To School event that I chose. I am excited about it, I actually did research of music! I am so proud of myself! So I have a good line up of themed music only thing I have to do now is to get a good outfit.

I really have nothing much else to say but HAPPY WEEKEND!!!!!!


T.R.A.C.S
http://slurl.com/secondlife/River%20Island/235/238/22
Also please check out my brothers blog with more indepth about the parties!

My Photos can be viewed at the link below

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lml_foto/



No comments:

Post a Comment

In Depth

My photo
Amersfoort, Netherlands
I am a very diverse person. I love a range of things. Trying out new talents is something that pleases me, as well as helping. I am married to my love Kip in sl. Life is good!