Friday, August 26, 2011

4 months that sounds about right.

Well here I am! 4 months later......
What has changed in my sl? Well, I gave up my own gallery and shop for photography, because I got hired at a real photography place that's pretty busy. I can really put my skill to the test.
We moved to a much smaller lot since we didnt use up all 937 prims. Its now 4 people on a small 468 prim lot, and it has been very fun learning to refine my prim crunching skill. I took one of the homes I was building fromover 43prims down to I think 20 WOOOOHOO.

In other news, my sl is calm, I been djing, and just sticking tomyself andclose friends. Even been spending less time on :).

....RL....

I don't talk about my RL much in sl accept to a few people. But my rl got hit pretty bad, when I lost my mother August 13. I'm taking it pretty hard but with my sl family I am getting through it pretty well.

Other then that Jenna is the same ^_^

Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Depth

My photo
Amersfoort, Netherlands
I am a very diverse person. I love a range of things. Trying out new talents is something that pleases me, as well as helping. I am married to my love Kip in sl. Life is good!