Sunday, April 17, 2011

Frustration

Second life is to be a place one can have fun in and meet people. But lately I dread logging in. I go an look at the site first to see who is on and if I want to talk to them. There are only a handful of ppl I wish to speak with. I recently quit Bloodlines because everyone wants to stay kids in it. They want to act worse then my son. And hold onto shit that should be left alone. SL is the only place I have ever been in that people take things so seriously. I have probably been caught up in it do. I know I am not completely innocent in it. I will get caught up in the dramas. But I do my best to get out of it as fast as I can. But people here cant take a silly joke no matter what it is. Instead there is always a hidden meaning. If I wanted this much drama in my life, I would turn on a soap opera. And then the recent things going on in my real life doesn't help much.

I have recently gotten back the fun in my second life. Refusing those that bring me drama. And really if it destroys a friendship then we were never really friends. It means nothing. Cause I am who I am and not sorry for it. I even had to place something in my profile about me. How sad is that? Instead of people accepting who I am and how I do things. They decide to hate me. And if that makes them happy more power to them. Hatred isn't the key and will make you much worse then you were to begin with.

Second Life was a place to escape the Real Life. But really I don't want to escape my real life. I do love it. I have a wonderful son, and I'm engaged to the most awesome man out there. My life is wonderful. The friends also I have met in sl are among the best. Second life will soon just be a place I wont go in time. I hate the feeling of dread to log into. I swear if it wasn't for my dad's and brothers, my awesome aunties an uncles. There wouldn't be a reason for me to get on there.

There is a real person behind that sexy avatar. We are flawed, we have zits, and probably have some extra weight on our bones, or emotional problems, maybe skinny. But it doesn't mean we don't have feelings. I think people tend to fall in love with the avatar. Only a few look beyond it. But more just see the avi and are just omgah struck. Then once they are around the person for a period of time they realize oh it really is a person. They have an attitude, they have a bad day. They have flaws to. All I am trying to say is, keep your mind open to a person. Accept them. Don't just talk sweet words to them, and cover it up. If you don't like the person well fuck be straight up, and let them know.

I think for right this moment I am done with my rant.
Thanks,
Jrose

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Depth

My photo
Amersfoort, Netherlands
I am a very diverse person. I love a range of things. Trying out new talents is something that pleases me, as well as helping. I am married to my love Kip in sl. Life is good!